You are here
With annual expenditures of $1.55 billion, research is central to the University of Michigan's mission. Learn more about how U-M researchers address emerging challenges and opportunities in areas of broad potential impact.
- To boost awareness of the excitement, value and impact of research, the U-M Office of of the Vice President for Research publishes a monthly e-newsletter that summarizes key research news and trends from across campus
- Michigan News promotes research, major events, expertise and programs to enhance the university's reputation around the world
- At the intersection of research, health technology and new science, Michigan Health Lab covers innovation at the U-M Health System and beyond
- Investments in university research generate a stream of new ideas and insights in every field from medicine and engineering to public policy and the arts
- The Federal Relations for Research team distributes a weekly e-newsletter that outlines important Congressional issues and how they might affect campus